Blogging Gals


Hi all!
So I got some adorable gifts in my Blogging Gals goodie-bag with so many gorgeous products! I thank Resultime by Collin Paris, Lush, Boutique and Laimon Fresh!
I love Laimon Fresh as it is 100% natural ingredients and I support anything with natural ingredients! The name of the drink is called "sparkling lemon-lime & mint drink". If you like sparkling water and so forth, this would be a good alternative once in a while to have! I have used Resultime last night and the products smell absolutely gorgeous and are amazing. I have sensitive skin and these products suit lovely! Boutique's little gifts are amazing, and the colours are just stunning, I love the texture and they are great value for money! And lastly, Lush! What can I say about lush? Such creamy, soft, gorgeous smelling products and I will always recommend these products to anyone! 

Thank you again to all the organisations which were kind enough to send us these products! They are lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment